College TV's Ultimate Entertainment Show

Monday, December 03, 2007

Entertainment News Update

By Nikki and Leela

1. Brad Pitt Likes Pink
Brad and Angelina have donated $5 million to a project in New Orleans to build homes for families displaced during Hurricane Katrina. In an interview with Ann Curry, Brad showed how he has set up pink tents to signify how large the homes will be and where they will be located.

Source.

2. Ashley Tisdale Tells People About Her Nose Job

In order to maintain her large and loyal child fan base, Ashley Tisdale of High School Musical fame admitted that she had rhinoplasty last Friday. She states that her deviated septum hindered her breathing and that the surgery was necessary for her health. Sounds a bit familiar and convenient...Rachel Greene, anyone?

"Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing. The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose."

"I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose," says Tisdale, who's openly discussing the procedure because "I want my fans to know the truth. I'm not someone who is going to act like I had nothing done. I just want to be honest because my fans are everything to me."

Source


3. DETAILS names Kevin Federline One of 50 Most Influential Men Under 45

Kevin Federline continues to milk his D-List fame by commanding the cover of DETAILS scoring a spot on the list.
Source

4. 80 Tonight Show Staffers are Fired

Despite the fact that Jay Leno reassured his staffers in a direct conference call that they need not worry about finances or their jobs. NBC has fired them, and they may not be rehired once the strike ends. Staffers are angry at Leno for misleading them.

Source